Top 10 Tours plan in Vietnam ( Vietnam E-visa)
Today we are talking about the top 10 tour Plans in Vietnam. Vietnam is fully rich with History, smiling, verdant rolling hills, Architecture and welcoming faces. With the UNESCO Natural Heritage -listed make it more tourist attracted country all over the world. Online visa (eVisa) service make easier for the traveler to get Vietnam visa. Experienced fully tour in Vietnam, This guide will help you a lot in making a plan at Vietnam.
Let’s Talk about Top 10 Tours Plan in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City: Is a culture rich City. Historic landmarks, Ancient Pagodas and important place will attract tourist all of the year. Half Day city tour is really enjoyable for any tourist.
- Cu Chi Tunnels: Initial construction started in 1948 and within 1965 it was completed. Is a complete zone with hospitals, School, Meeting room and kitchens house for sleeping and many more. People really love to visit it.
- Hanoi City: Hanoi preserves more than thousand-year history and it’s still present the ancient architectural works to everyone. Lots of old heritage and the mixing of nature with architectural always the one iconic place for tourist in Vietnam.
- Ha-Long Bay: It’s one of the best
partof Vietnam tourism. Ha-Long Bay listed in UNCSO Nature Heritage. Its basically Full day Cruise trip. If you love sea, hill, caves, and anything about nature, you have to visit this place at least once to enjoy the view. With the cruise, the journey makes it more attractive to tourist. If you ask in one word,” it’s a mystical power of nature with beauty”.
- Enjoy Water Puppet show: This is the one of unique variation from other Asian countries with Vietnam. It was started
11 thcentury and till today it’s very popular in Vietnam. You will experience a new type of puppet show where puppeteers play their puppet under the water.
- Citadels, Cycles & karsts: Hoa Lu is the country’s First Capital City, cycling in this city can present you the landscape of that area and you can explore the dramatic limestone caves by Boat. You can easily
lostyourself in rural Vietnam’s beauty.
- Mekong, Delta,
MYTho andBen Tre: Mekong Delta is one of the townin Vietnam which rich with agricultural. if you travel from Saigon to MYTho you must visit the Mekong Delta and Vinh Trang Pagoda. Vinh Trang Pagoda is a temple and sanctuary for orphans and other needy children. With some locally made coconut candies, you can watch traditional folk music performance which the true view with the classic dial of Vietnam.
- Honai Perfume Pagoda: you can charm your trip by visiting the perfume temple. It’s a Buddhist temple which built into the limestone Huong tich mount. You can find lots of religious festivals which present you Vietnam’s religion program.
- Boat trip on THU Bon River: IN the merchant town of HOI AN was declared UNESCO World Heritage site. The colorful classic style shop and core temples style present the core heritage of Vietnam. In 16th and 17th mostly the western, Chinese and Japanese traders come here all of the years for the trading purpose.
- HO Chi Minh Temples & Tunnels tour: Cao Dai Temple located in Tay Ninh district, In any Traditional ceremony, This template arrange religion Program. Cao Dai Mean ‘’the High Place”. You should Visit place, It represents some core culture of Vietnam. With some locally made coconut candies, you can watch traditional folk music performance which the true view with the classic dial of Vietnam.
In Short of Vietnam Tour
We cannot explain to you Vietnam with this 10 visiting Place. Vietnam is a totally complete package of nature, ancient History, War, Traditional Culture and many More. You can find untouched Nature, Ancient People, Historical structure and warm welcome from local. Vietnam has a very black spot of world war history which presenting the darkness of war till today. If you are a food lover, this is one of the place in the world where you find a food haven. Lots of variety with traditional and multi-culture food available here. You should once in Vietnam for discovery all kind of tourist taste in one trip.
How you can get visa for Vietnam
Don’t Be Late, Add Vietnam in your future planned tour and Submit online visa (e-Visa) by evisasubmission.com. You can get a visa within 3working step with very easy 3-step submission system by evisasubmission.com. Just fill up a form with you’re a color photo and color passport copy, pay visa fee and get your evisa. Click here for apply now for Vietnam e-visa. Check Visa requirements of Vietnam By click here. You can also apply for evisa to Singapore, Myanmar, Turkey, Vietnam.